Preview the Ons Jabeur vs. Vera Zvonareva match with WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 will feature Ons Jabeur and Vera Zvonareva battling for a spot in the semifinals on Thursday, September 28 in Ningbo, China.
Zvonareva has +1400 odds to win the event, while Jabeur has the best odds at +160.
Jabeur goes into the quarterfinals after her two-set victory over Tamara Korpatsch (6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Zvonareva earned a victory the most recent time she played, 6-4, 1-0 (retired) over Clara Tauson on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ons Jabeur vs. Vera Zvonareva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jabeur wins||Zvonareva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Jabeur||6-2, 2-6, 7-5|
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- Jabeur has gone 8-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Jabeur has played 17 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.6 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Jabeur has won 41% of her return games and 67.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 47.2% of her break-point chances (77 of 163) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Jabeur has played 21.7 games per match and won 54.6% of them.
- Jabeur has won 67% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 42.2% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Jabeur has converted 185 of 375 (49.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Vera Zvonareva Recent Performance
- Zvonareva has taken part in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 3-5.
- In 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Zvonareva has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Zvonareva has won 29.8% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 69.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zvonareva has converted 38.7% of her break-point chances (24 of 62) over her last five tournaments.
- Zvonareva has played 25 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Zvonareva has won 65.4% of her games on serve, and 27% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zvonareva has converted 49 of 121 (40.5%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard