Preview the Elsa Jacquemot vs. Lesia Tsurenko match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Elsa Jacquemot, the No. 181-ranked player, will play Lesia Tsurenko (ranked No. 46).
Tsurenko is +40000 to win the US Open, while Jacquemot is +50000.
Jacquemot enters the Round of 128 after a two-set victory, 7-6, 6-1 over Arianne Hartono in the qualifying round on Saturday. Tsurenko is coming off a three-set loss in her last match on August 12, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open, 1-6, 6-4, 3-6 against Taylor Townsend.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elsa Jacquemot Recent Performance
- Jacquemot has posted a 0-1 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Jacquemot has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 18.5 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Jacquemot has won 41.0% of her return games and 49.2% of her service games.
- Jacquemot has converted 45.5% of her break-point opportunities (25 of 55) in her past five tournaments.
- In 21 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Jacquemot has played an average of 19.8 games.
- Jacquemot has won 48.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 37.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jacquemot has converted 52 of 129 break points (40.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Performance
- Tsurenko, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 19-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Tsurenko has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18.1 games per match.
- Tsurenko has won 57.7% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 55.7% of her return games.
- Tsurenko has converted 38 of 76 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Tsurenko has played 18.8 games per match in 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has won 57.2% of her service games and 54.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 51.7% of her break-point chances (149 of 288) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard