Preview the Nicolas Jarry vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Friday’s Round of 32 of the China Open, Nicolas Jarry, the No. 23-ranked player, will compete against Stefanos Tsitsipas (ranked No. 5).
Jarry has +5000 odds to win this tournament, while Tsitsipas has the fifth-best odds at +1400.
In Jarry’s most recent competition, he fell to Alex de Minaur 1-6, 3-6, 2-6 on September 2, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the US Open. Tsitsipas is coming off a five-set loss in his last match on August 30, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the US Open, 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 against Dominic Stephan Stricker.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nicolas Jarry vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jarry wins||Tsitsipas wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||Tsitsipas||6-7, 7-6, 6-2|
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- Jarry has registered a 9-5 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Jarry has played an average of 30.1 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Jarry has won 83.7% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Jarry has converted 34 of 85 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Jarry has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.8 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Jarry has won 85% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- Jarry has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (92 of 242) over his last 15 tournaments.
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Performance
- Tsitsipas, who has claimed one hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 15-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Tsitsipas has played 33.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Tsitsipas has won 88% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 19.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 33 of 89 break points (37.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 43 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Tsitsipas has played 27 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Tsitsipas has won 85.8% of his games on serve, and 22.1% on return.
- Tsitsipas has converted 37.9% of his break-point chances (113 of 298) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard