Preview the Nicolas Jarry vs. Luca van Assche match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Nicolas Jarry (No. 25) and Luca van Assche (No. 64) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Jarry is +30000 to win the US Open. van Assche sits at +50000 to finish on top.
Jarry retired in his last match, which finished at – versus Alexei Popyrin on August 16, 2023 in the of the Western & Southern Open. van Assche is coming off a three-set loss in his previous match on August 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open, 3-6, 7-6, 3-6 versus Aleksandar Vukic.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- Jarry has registered a 7-4 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Jarry has played an average of 29.0 games (40.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Jarry has won 20.3% of his return games and 84.5% of his service games.
- Jarry has converted 27 of 67 break points (40.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Jarry has played 25.3 games per match (37.6 in best-of-five matches) in 41 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Jarry has won 85.5% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 21.1% of his return games.
- Jarry has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (94 of 244) over his last 15 tournaments.
Luca van Assche Recent Performance
- van Assche has a match record of 1-6 on hard courts this year.
- van Assche has played 24.2 games per match in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- van Assche has won 70.7% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, van Assche has converted 33.3% of his break-point chances (20 of 60) over his last five tournaments.
- van Assche has played 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.8 games per match (32.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, van Assche has won 69.0% of his games on serve, and 24.6% on return.
- van Assche has converted 40.5% of his break-point chances (53 of 131) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard