Preview the Leolia Jeanjean vs. Emma Navarro match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Ladies Open Lausanne will feature Leolia Jeanjean and Emma Navarro competing on Tuesday, July 25 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Jeanjean’s last action was in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon on June 27, 2023, when she lost 2-6, 4-6 to Simona Waltert. Navarro is coming off a two-set defeat in her previous match on July 21, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, 4-6, 2-6 versus Qinwen Zheng.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Leolia Jeanjean vs. Emma Navarro H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jeanjean wins||Navarro wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Leolia Jeanjean Recent Performance
- Jeanjean has registered a 3-4 record on clay in 2023.
- Jeanjean has played eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Jeanjean has won 41% of her games on serve, and 44.6% on return.
- Jeanjean has converted 22 of 47 break points (46.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 36 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Jeanjean has played an average of 20.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Jeanjean has won 54.8% of her games on serve, and 32.2% on return.
- Jeanjean has converted 70 of 150 break points (46.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Emma Navarro Recent Performance
- Navarro has a match record of 5-4 on clay this year.
- Navarro has played 19.1 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Navarro has won 69% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 36.6% of her return games.
- Navarro has converted 39 of 80 break points (48.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Navarro has played 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.5 games per match.
- Navarro has won 36.1% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 59.8% of her service games.
- Navarro has converted 72 of 156 break points (46.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay