Preview the Steve Johnson vs. Taylor Fritz match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Steve Johnson, the No. 205-ranked player, and Taylor Fritz, the No. 9-ranked player, will meet on August 28 for a match in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Johnson is +50000 to win this tournament, while Fritz is +6600.
Johnson’s last competition was in the Round of 16 of the Hall of Fame Open on July 19, 2023, when he lost 4-6, 4-6 to Ugo Humbert. Fritz dropped his last match, in the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open on August 18, 2023, to Novak Djokovic (0-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Steve Johnson vs. Taylor Fritz H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Johnson wins||Fritz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||0||3||Fritz||6-7, 6-4, 6-1|
Steve Johnson Recent Performance
- Johnson is 1-6 through five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In seven matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Johnson has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Johnson has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 12.9% on return.
- Johnson has converted 46.7% of his break-point chances (seven of 15) in his past five tournaments.
- In 23 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Johnson has played an average of 23.3 games (25.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Johnson has won 13.4% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Johnson has converted 20 of 49 (40.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Fritz is 27-8 with a pair of tournament titles.
- Fritz has played 25.6 games per match (46.5 in best-of-five matches) in 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Fritz has won 22.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 84.5% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fritz has converted 42 of 102 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Fritz has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.6 games per match (38.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 82.6% of his games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has converted 112 of 277 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard