Preview the Jason Jung vs. Ernesto Escobedo match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jason Jung, the No. 276-ranked player, and Ernesto Escobedo, the No. 377-ranked player, will the hit court on August 1 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open.
Jung is +6600 to win the Mifel Open, and Escobedo is +8000.
Jung lost to Omni Kumar in his previous match, 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 in the qualifying round on Sunday. Escobedo is coming off a three-set loss in his previous match on February 25, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, 4-6, 7-6, 2-6 versus Brandon Holt.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jason Jung vs. Ernesto Escobedo H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Jung wins||Escobedo wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jason Jung Recent Performance
- The 34-year-old Jung, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 2-1 this year on that surface.
- Jung has played 25.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Jung has won 28.2% of his return games and 71.1% of his service games.
- Jung has converted 21 of 49 break points (42.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Jung has played 25.3 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Jung has won 76.4% of his service games and 24.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jung has converted 40.9% of his break-point chances (63 of 154) over his last 15 tournaments.
Ernesto Escobedo Recent Performance
- Escobedo, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 3-2 on hard courts in 2023.
- Escobedo has played eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 26.8 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Escobedo has won 20.6% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 85.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Escobedo has converted 12 of 28 break points (42.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Escobedo has played 24.6 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in 22 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Escobedo has won 80.7% of his service games and 19.7% of his return games.
- Escobedo has converted 23 of 57 break points (40.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard