Preview the Jason Jung vs. Jeffrey John Wolf match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Atlantic Station in Atlanta, Georgia is the venue where Jason Jung and Jeffrey John Wolf will meet on Monday in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open.
Jung knocked off Gabriel Diallo 4-6, 7-5, 7-6 in the qualifying round on Sunday, which was his last match. Wolf’s most recent match, on July 6, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Alexander Bublik (3-6, 6-7, 0-6) in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jason Jung Recent Performance
- Jung is 2-0 in one tournament on hard courts this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Jung has played an average of 27.0 games (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Jung has won 31.4% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 73.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jung has converted 21 of 48 break points (43.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Jung has played 25.7 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) in 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Jung has won 25.5% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Jung has converted 63 of 153 break points (41.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events this year, Wolf owns a match record of 9-7.
- Wolf has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolf has won 79.4% of his service games and 23.4% of his return games.
- Wolf has converted 45.2% of his break-point opportunities (28 of 62) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wolf has played 24.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them.
- Wolf has won 21.8% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 82.4% of his service games.
- Wolf has converted 82 of 171 break points (48.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard