Preview the Alibek Kachmazov vs. Corentin Moutet match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena) in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan is the venue where Alibek Kachmazov and Corentin Moutet will collide on Thursday in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open.
Moutet has +2800 odds to win the event, while Kachmazov has +5000 odds.
Kachmazov goes into the Round of 32 after his two-set victory over Damir Dzumhur (7-6, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Wednesday. Moutet heads into this competition after a two-set defeat to Miomir Kecmanovic (2-6, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Chengdu Open (on September 23, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alibek Kachmazov Recent Performance
- Kachmazov has posted a 2-1 record in one tournament on hard courts in 2023.
- In four matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Kachmazov has played an average of 26 games (26 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Kachmazov has won 61.5% of his games on serve, and 20% on return.
- Kachmazov has converted five of 22 break points (22.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through four matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kachmazov has played 26 games per match (26 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.0% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kachmazov has won 61.5% of his service games and 20% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kachmazov has converted 22.7% of his break-point chances (five of 22) over his last 15 tournaments.
Corentin Moutet Recent Performance
- Moutet is 5-7 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Moutet has played nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.4 games per match (19.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Moutet has won 61.5% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Moutet has converted 12 of 23 break points (52.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 24 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Moutet has played an average of 23.6 games (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Moutet has won 72% of his games on serve, and 20.4% on return.
- Moutet has converted 30.6% of his break-point chances (44 of 144) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard