Preview the Aslan Karatsev vs. Roberto Carballes Baena match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Aslan Karatsev’s Round of 64 match in the US Open against Roberto Carballes Baena is on tap for Wednesday, August 30.
Carballes Baena is +30000 to win the US Open, while Karatsev is +30000.
Karatsev defeated Jiri Lehecka 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 in the Round of 128 on Monday, which was his last match. Carballes Baena heads into this match following a four-set win against Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (6-3, 4-6, 6-3, 6-2) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aslan Karatsev Recent Performance
- Karatsev has posted a 3-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Karatsev has played 27.6 games per match (42.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.0% of them.
- Karatsev has won 20.7% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.1% of his service games.
- Karatsev has converted 16 of 49 break points (32.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Karatsev has played 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.2 games per match (38.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Karatsev has won 78.7% of his service games and 19.9% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Karatsev has converted 58 of 155 (37.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Roberto Carballes Baena Recent Performance
- Carballes Baena has participated in four tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 2-3.
- Carballes Baena has played seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 19.7 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Carballes Baena has won 74.6% of his games on serve, and 27.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Carballes Baena has converted 61.5% of his break-point chances (16 of 26) over his last five tournaments.
- Carballes Baena has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.1 games per match (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Carballes Baena has won 74.7% of his service games and 25.5% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Carballes Baena has converted 79 of 183 (43.2%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard