Preview the Aslan Karatsev vs. Jiri Lehecka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Aslan Karatsev (No. 77) and Jiri Lehecka (No. 29) is on tap for Monday, August 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Lehecka is +35000 to win the tournament, while Karatsev is +40000.
Karatsev’s last competition was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023, when he lost 4-6, 4-6 to Marc-Andrea Huesler. Lehecka was beaten in two sets the last time he played, 4-6, 3-6 against Sebastian Baez in the finals of the Winston-Salem Open on August 26, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aslan Karatsev Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Karatsev, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 3-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Karatsev has played nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.6 games per match (42.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Karatsev has won 20.7% of his return games and 76.1% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Karatsev has converted 16 of 49 (32.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Karatsev has played 25.2 games per match (38.6 in best-of-five matches) in 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Karatsev has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 19.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Karatsev has converted 58 of 155 break points (37.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- Lehecka has a match record of 18-9 on hard courts this year.
- In 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Lehecka has played an average of 24.9 games (31.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Lehecka has won 84.0% of his service games and 20.2% of his return games.
- Lehecka has converted 32 of 81 break points (39.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Lehecka has played 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.6 games per match (32.7 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lehecka has won 21.3% of his return games and 78.6% of his service games.
- Lehecka has converted 79 of 215 break points (36.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard