Preview the Aslan Karatsev vs. Kiranpal Pannu match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center in Washington, District of Columbia is the venue where Aslan Karatsev and Kiranpal Pannu will clash on Monday in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open.
Karatsev has +4000 odds to win this tournament, while Pannu has +20000 odds.
In his most recent competition, Karatsev fell to Andrey Rublev on July 6, 2023, 7-6, 3-6, 4-6, 5-7 in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon. Pannu is coming off a three-set victory in his last match in the qualifying round on Sunday, beating Bruno Kuzuhara 3-6, 6-2, 7-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aslan Karatsev Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Karatsev, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 2-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Karatsev has played 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 30.3 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Karatsev has won 79.5% of his games on serve, and 22.6% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Karatsev has converted 29 of 83 (34.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Karatsev has played 24.8 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of them.
- Karatsev has won 19.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 79.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Karatsev has converted 36.9% of his break-point opportunities (62 of 168) over his last 15 tournaments.
Kiranpal Pannu Recent Performance
- Pannu has played in three tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 2-2.
- Pannu has played 24.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Pannu has won 50.0% of his games on serve, and 0.0% on return.
- In five matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Pannu has played an average of 24.2 games (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Pannu has won 50.0% of his games on serve, and 0.0% on return.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard