Preview the Daria Kasatkina vs. Despina Papamichail match with WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023, Daria Kasatkina, the No. 13-ranked player, will square off against Despina Papamichail (ranked No. 220).
Kasatkina has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +900, while Papamichail has +8000 odds.
Kasatkina heads into the Round of 16 after a three-set victory, 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 over Marta Kostyuk in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Papamichail is coming off a two-set victory in her most recent match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, defeating Sakura Hosogi 7-6, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daria Kasatkina Recent Performance
- Kasatkina has posted a 15-11 record in 11 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 16 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Kasatkina has played an average of 21.4 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has won 59.9% of her service games and 50.6% of her return games.
- Kasatkina has converted 48.0% of her break-point opportunities (86 of 179) in her past five tournaments.
- In 43 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Kasatkina has played an average of 21 games.
- Kasatkina has won 61.6% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 49.4% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kasatkina has converted 221 of 440 (50.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Despina Papamichail Recent Performance
- Papamichail has a match record of 10-6 on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Papamichail has played an average of 20.2 games.
- Papamichail has won 29.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 68.9% of her service games.
- Papamichail has converted 36.4% of her break-point opportunities (12 of 33) over her last five tournaments.
- Papamichail has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Papamichail has won 60.8% of her games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Papamichail has converted 41.9% of her break-point opportunities (52 of 124) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard