Preview the Daria Kasatkina vs. Alycia Parks match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Daria Kasatkina and Alycia Parks match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
Kasatkina has +6600 odds to win the competition.
In her last action, Kasatkina lost to Aryna Sabalenka on August 17, 2023, 3-6, 3-6 in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open. Parks heads into this match after a three-set defeat to Aliaksandra Sasnovich (1-6, 7-6, 6-7) in her last match, which was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open (on August 13, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daria Kasatkina Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Kasatkina, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 12-10 this year on that surface.
- In 15 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Kasatkina has played an average of 20.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has won 63.2% of her games on serve, and 52.7% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has converted 80 of 163 (49.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kasatkina has played 20.9 games per match and won 55.9% of them.
- Kasatkina has won 50.0% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 61.9% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has converted 211 of 424 break points (49.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Alycia Parks Recent Performance
- Parks has played in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she is 11-9 with one tournament win.
- Parks has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 23.6 games per match.
- Parks has won 74.2% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 25.8% of her return games.
- Parks has converted 16 of 50 break points (32.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Parks has played 26 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Parks has won 23.7% of her return games and 65.0% of her service games.
- Parks has converted 45 of 130 break points (34.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard