Preview the Daria Kasatkina vs. Elena Rybakina match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A berth in the semifinals is up for grabs on Friday, August 11, when Daria Kasatkina takes to the court to play Elena Rybakina in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open.
Kasatkina is +1400 to win the National Bank Open. Rybakina is +400 to finish on top, the second-best odds.
Kasatkina got a two-set win over Marie Bouzkova (6-3, 6-4) in her last match, which was in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Rybakina claimed a victory in two sets the last time she was in action (on Thursday), 6-3, 6-3 over Sloane Stephens in the Round of 16.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daria Kasatkina vs. Elena Rybakina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kasatkina wins||Rybakina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Kasatkina||1-6, 6-2, 6-0|
Daria Kasatkina Recent Performance
- Kasatkina has recorded a 10-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Kasatkina has played 19.4 games per match and won 58.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has won 67.3% of her games on serve, and 50.3% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has converted 79 of 148 (53.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kasatkina has played 20.7 games per match in 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Kasatkina has won 61.6% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 49.3% of her return games.
- Kasatkina has converted 196 of 396 break points (49.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Rybakina is 20-5 with one tournament title.
- Rybakina has played 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 18.2 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Rybakina has won 83.8% of her service games and 32.1% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Rybakina has converted 45 of 111 (40.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 51 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Rybakina has played an average of 20.8 games.
- Rybakina has won 80.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 32.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 157 of 376 break points (41.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 11
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard