Preview the Daria Kasatkina vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Daria Kasatkina, the No. 14-ranked player, and Aryna Sabalenka, the No. 2-ranked player, will meet on September 4 for a match in the Round of 16 of the US Open.
Sabalenka is +300 to win the US Open (second-best odds), and Kasatkina is +3300.
Kasatkina enters the Round of 16 after her two-set win over Greet Minnen (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Saturday. Sabalenka won her previous match, which was on Saturday in the Round of 32, over Clara Burel (6-1, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daria Kasatkina vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kasatkina wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Daria Kasatkina Recent Performance
- Kasatkina has recorded a 12-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 15 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kasatkina has played 20.1 games per match and won 57.9% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has won 52.7% of her return games and 63.2% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Kasatkina has converted 80 of 163 (49.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kasatkina has played 20.9 games per match in 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kasatkina has won 50.0% of her return games and 61.9% of her service games.
- Kasatkina has converted 211 of 424 break points (49.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka has participated in six tournaments on hard courts this year, and she is 21-5 with one tournament win.
- Sabalenka has played 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.6 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 34.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 78.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 41.4% of her break-point opportunities (72 of 174) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 21.1 games per match in 59 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 78.0% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has converted 220 of 501 (43.9%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard