Preview the Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Tommy Paul match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 41) and Tommy Paul (No. 13) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 15 as part of the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Kecmanovic was last in action at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 9, 2023, where he lost to Hubert Hurkacz (7-5, 3-6, 0-6) in the Round of 32. Paul was defeated in two sets the last time he competed, 4-6, 4-6 versus Jannik Sinner in the semifinals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 12, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Tommy Paul H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kecmanovic wins||Paul wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Kecmanovic||7-6, 7-5, 7-6|
Miomir Kecmanovic Recent Performance
- Kecmanovic has posted an 8-9 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Kecmanovic has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.5 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Kecmanovic has won 26.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 68.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 36.1% of his break-point opportunities (26 of 72) in his past five tournaments.
- In 28 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Kecmanovic has played an average of 24.4 games (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 26.5% of his return games and 72.6% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kecmanovic has converted 77 of 202 (38.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- Paul is 20-8 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Paul has played 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.7 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Paul has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 26.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 39.9% of his break-point chances (55 of 138) over his last five tournaments.
- In 39 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Paul has played an average of 26.3 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Paul has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- Paul has converted 115 of 315 break points (36.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard