Preview the Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Juan Pablo Varillas match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 46) and Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 74) is on tap for Monday, August 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Varillas is +50000 to win the US Open, while Kecmanovic is +35000.
In his last match, Kecmanovic was defeated by Tommy Paul on August 15, 2023, 5-7, 6-7 in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open. Varillas is coming off a three-set defeat in his last match on August 20, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open, 3-6, 7-6, 0-6 against Alex Michelsen.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Miomir Kecmanovic Recent Performance
- Kecmanovic has put up an 8-10 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Kecmanovic has played 25.8 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 44.7% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 67.8% of his service games and 22.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 32.1% of his break-point opportunities (18 of 56) in his past five tournaments.
- Kecmanovic has played 24.3 games per match (42.0 in best-of-five matches) in 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Kecmanovic has won 72.9% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.7% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has converted 38.1% of his break-point chances (75 of 197) over his last 15 tournaments.
Juan Pablo Varillas Recent Performance
- In three hard-court tournaments this year, Varillas owns a match record of 2-4.
- Varillas has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.9 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Varillas has won 69.7% of his games on serve, and 21.1% on return.
- Varillas has converted 13 of 39 break points (33.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Varillas has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.9 games per match (36.8 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Varillas has won 73.6% of his games on serve, and 23.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 169) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard