Preview the Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Bu Yunchaokete match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Miomir Kecmanovic, the No. 46-ranked player, will square off against Bu Yunchaokete (ranked No. 187).
Kecmanovic last competed at the China Open on September 27, 2023, where he was beaten by Yannick Hanfmann (1-6, 4-6) in the qualifying round. Yunchaokete is coming off a three-set loss in his most recent match on June 26, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon, 6-7, 6-3, 3-6 versus Raphael Collignon.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Miomir Kecmanovic Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Kecmanovic, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 11-13 this year on that surface.
- Through nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kecmanovic has played 26.9 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 75% of his games on serve, and 24.7% on return.
- Kecmanovic has converted 39.0% of his break-point chances (23 of 59) in his past five tournaments.
- Kecmanovic has played 26.4 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in 24 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 23.2% of his return games and 72.2% of his service games.
- Kecmanovic has converted 57 of 164 break points (34.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Bu Yunchaokete Recent Performance
- In two matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Yunchaokete has played an average of 23.5 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Yunchaokete has won 13.3% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 81.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Yunchaokete has converted 50.0% of his break-point opportunities (two of four) over his last five tournaments.
- Yunchaokete has played 23.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in two matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Yunchaokete has won 13.3% of his return games and 81.3% of his service games.
- Yunchaokete has converted two of four break points (50.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Wednesday, October 4
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard