Preview the Sofia Kenin vs. Magdalena Frech match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Citi Open will feature Sofia Kenin and Magdalena Frech squaring off on Tuesday, August 1 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Kenin is +3300 to win the Citi Open. Frech is +6600 to finish on top.
Her previous time out, Kenin fell to Elina Svitolina 6-7, 2-6 on July 7, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon. Frech won her previous match, which was on Sunday in the qualifying round, over Clervie Ngounoue (7-6, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sofia Kenin Recent Performance
- Kenin has registered a 7-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kenin has played 20.5 games per match and won 52.0% of them.
- Kenin has won 69.0% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 37.5% of her return games.
- Kenin has converted 40.0% of her break-point chances (40 of 100) in her past five tournaments.
- Kenin has played 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kenin has won 72.2% of her service games and 32.5% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kenin has converted 96 of 247 (38.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Magdalena Frech Recent Performance
- Frech has participated in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 9-10.
- In 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Frech has played an average of 25.2 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Frech has won 30.7% of her return games and 73.9% of her service games.
- Frech has converted 26 of 62 break points (41.9%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Frech has played 23.0 games per match and won 52.8% of them.
- Frech has won 67.5% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 34.1% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Frech has converted 70 of 147 (47.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard