Preview the Sofia Kenin vs. Veronika Kudermetova match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Barnes Tennis Center in San Diego, California is the venue where Sofia Kenin and Veronika Kudermetova will meet on Tuesday in the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open.
Kudermetova is +1400 to win this tournament, while Kenin is +2000.
Kenin most recently competed at the US Open on August 31, 2023, where she lost to Daria Kasatkina (6-2, 4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64. Kudermetova was defeated in two sets the last time she competed, 5-7, 4-6 versus Bernarda Pera in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 28, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sofia Kenin vs. Veronika Kudermetova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kenin wins||Kudermetova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sofia Kenin Recent Performance
- Kenin has gone 8-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Kenin has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Kenin has won 70.8% of her service games and 39.7% of her return games.
- Kenin has converted 41.2% of her break-point chances (49 of 119) in her past five tournaments.
- Kenin has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Kenin has won 71.7% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Kenin has converted 103 of 263 break points (39.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Veronika Kudermetova Recent Performance
- Kudermetova has a record of 10-10 on hard courts this year.
- Kudermetova has played 18.3 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Kudermetova has won 70.7% of her service games and 28.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kudermetova has converted 23 of 54 break points (42.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Kudermetova has played an average of 21.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Kudermetova has won 67.5% of her games on serve, and 33.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kudermetova has converted 44.4% of her break-point opportunities (126 of 284) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard