Preview the Madison Keys vs. Elise Mertens match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Madison Keys (No. 15) and Elise Mertens (No. 29) is slated for Tuesday, August 15 as part of the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Keys was unable to complete her previous match, which ended at – against Jasmine Paolini in the of the National Bank Open on August 10, 2023. Mertens’ last match, on August 7, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Daria Kasatkina (4-6, 2-6) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Madison Keys vs. Elise Mertens H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Keys wins||Mertens wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys has posted a 9-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Keys has played 17 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.1 games per match.
- Keys has won 40.1% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 78.5% of her service games.
- Keys has converted 43.6% of her break-point chances (61 of 140) in her past five tournaments.
- Keys has played 42 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Keys has won 39.6% of her return games and 72.3% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Keys has converted 156 of 350 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Elise Mertens Recent Performance
- Mertens, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 12-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Mertens has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Mertens has won 44.3% of her return games and 56.8% of her service games.
- Mertens has converted 40 of 81 break points (49.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 33 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Mertens has played an average of 20.9 games.
- Mertens has won 63.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 41.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 127 of 267 break points (47.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard