Preview the Madison Keys vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the US Open will feature Madison Keys and Aryna Sabalenka playing for a spot in the final on Thursday, September 7 in New York, New York.
Keys is +500 to win the US Open (the third-best odds in the field), while Sabalenka is +125 (currently the favorite to win).
In her last match on Wednesday, Keys took down Marketa Vondrousova in two sets (6-1, 6-4) in the quarterfinals. Sabalenka heads into this match after a two-set victory against Qinwen Zheng (6-1, 6-4) in her last match, which was on Wednesday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Madison Keys vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Keys wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys is 14-8 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Keys has played 18.4 games per match and won 61.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Keys has won 82.7% of her games on serve, and 38.6% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Keys has converted 55 of 128 (43.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Keys has played 19.5 games per match and won 57.4% of them.
- Keys has won 40.4% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 74.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 45.7% of her break-point opportunities (166 of 363) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Sabalenka is 26-5 with one tournament win.
- Sabalenka has played 19 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.0 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sabalenka has won 37.9% of her return games and 80.6% of her service games.
- Sabalenka has converted 72 of 157 break points (45.9%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 62 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 79.3% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has converted 235 of 523 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, September 7
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard