Preview the Madison Keys vs. Elina Svitolina match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Madison Keys, the No. 16-ranked player, and Elina Svitolina, the No. 27-ranked player, will meet on August 7 for a match in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Keys is +2800 to win the National Bank Open, and Svitolina is +3300.
In Keys’ most recent competition, she fell to Maria Sakkari 3-6, 3-6 on August 4, 2023 in the quarterfinals of the Citi Open. Svitolina lost her most recent match, in the quarterfinals of the Citi Open on August 4, 2023, to Jessica Pegula (6-4, 3-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Madison Keys vs. Elina Svitolina H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Keys wins||Svitolina wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys is 8-6 in six tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 18 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Keys has played an average of 19.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Keys has won 76.0% of her games on serve, and 41.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 67 of 147 break points (45.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Keys has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Keys has won 71.4% of her games on serve, and 38.9% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Keys has converted 153 of 342 (44.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Elina Svitolina Recent Performance
- Svitolina, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 2-1 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Svitolina has played 21.3 games per match and won 54.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Svitolina has won 67.1% of her games on serve, and 43.1% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Svitolina has converted 88 of 162 (54.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Svitolina has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Svitolina has won 64.2% of her service games and 40.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Svitolina has converted 50.5% of her break-point opportunities (150 of 297) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard