Preview the Karen Khachanov vs. Alex Bolt match with Zhuhai Championships betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Zhuhai Championships is set for Friday, with Alex Bolt, the No. 323-ranked player, going up against Karen Khachanov, the No. 15-ranked player.
Khachanov is +550 to win the Zhuhai Championships, the third-best odds in the field. Bolt sits at +6600 to finish on top.
In his last action, Khachanov fell to Michael Mmoh on August 29, 2023, 2-6, 4-6, 2-6 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Bolt won the last time he played, 6-3, 4-2 (retired) over Diego Schwartzman on Thursday in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karen Khachanov Recent Performance
- The 27-year-old Khachanov, who is seeking his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 13-7 this year on that surface.
- Khachanov has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 29.6 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches).
- Khachanov has won 22% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 79.9% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Khachanov has converted 39 of 125 (31.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Khachanov has played 25.4 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Khachanov has won 82% of his games on serve, and 25.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Khachanov has converted 41.8% of his break-point opportunities (125 of 299) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex Bolt Recent Performance
- In one hard-court events this year, Bolt holds a match record of 1-1.
- Bolt has played 23.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Bolt has won 80.9% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games.
- Bolt has converted 45.8% of his break-point opportunities (11 of 24) over his last five tournaments.
- Bolt has played 24.6 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Bolt has won 20.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 74.1% of his service games.
- Bolt has converted 40.4% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 104) in his past 15 tournaments.
Zhuhai Championships Info
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard