Preview the Karen Khachanov vs. Sebastian Korda match with Zhuhai Championships betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to play for the tournament title is up for grabs on Monday, when Karen Khachanov matches up with Sebastian Korda in the semifinals of the Zhuhai Championships.
Khachanov is +260 to win the tournament (the third-best top odds in the field), while Korda is +170 (currently the favorite to win).
Khachanov heads into the semifinals after a three-set win, 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 over Mackenzie McDonald in the quarterfinals on Sunday. Korda won his previous match, which was on Sunday in the quarterfinals, over Tomas Martin Etcheverry (6-1, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karen Khachanov vs. Sebastian Korda H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Khachanov wins||Korda wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||2||2||Khachanov||7-6, 6-3, 3-0|
Karen Khachanov Recent Performance
- Khachanov has recorded a 13-7 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Khachanov has played an average of 29.6 games (25 in best-of-three matches).
- Khachanov has won 22% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 79.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Khachanov has converted 39 of 125 break points (31.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Khachanov has played 25.4 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.8% of them.
- Khachanov has won 82% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 25.7% of his return games.
- Khachanov has converted 41.8% of his break-point chances (125 of 299) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events this year, Korda holds a match record of 14-7.
- Korda has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.6 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 27.6% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 84.2% of his service games.
- Korda has converted 30 of 64 break points (46.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 36 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Korda has played an average of 26.2 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Korda has won 81.1% of his games on serve, and 25.4% on return.
- Korda has converted 107 of 255 break points (42.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Zhuhai Championships Info
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard