Preview the Karen Khachanov vs. Andy Murray match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, Karen Khachanov, the No. 11-ranked player, will play Andy Murray (ranked No. 36).
His most recent time out, Khachanov fell to Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-7, 2-6, 4-6 on June 6, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the French Open. Murray did not finish his last match, on August 10, 2023 in the of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, eliminated by Jannik Sinner -.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karen Khachanov Recent Performance
- Khachanov has put up a 13-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Khachanov has played 27.4 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in 16 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Khachanov has won 23.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 83.2% of his service games.
- Khachanov has converted 35.3% of his break-point chances (47 of 133) in his past five tournaments.
- Khachanov has played 44 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Khachanov has won 82.5% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Khachanov has converted 130 of 307 break points (42.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events this year, Murray holds a match record of 11-7.
- In nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Murray has played an average of 26.1 games (22 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Murray has won 20.8% of his return games and 84.3% of his service games.
- Murray has converted 20 of 62 break points (32.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 30 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Murray has played an average of 27.6 games (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Murray has won 78.7% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Murray has converted 77 of 229 (33.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard