Preview the Karen Khachanov vs. Lorenzo Musetti match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Friday’s Round of 32 of the China Open, Karen Khachanov, the No. 14-ranked player, will compete against Lorenzo Musetti (ranked No. 18).
Musetti is +5000 to win the China Open, while Khachanov is +4000.
Khachanov’s previous match was a victory, 7-6, 6-1 over Yoshihito Nishioka in the finals of the Zhuhai Championships on September 26, 2023. Musetti’s last match, on September 25, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Roman Safiullin (3-6, 4-6) in the semifinals of the Chengdu Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karen Khachanov Recent Performance
- Khachanov has put up a 17-7 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament victory.
- Khachanov has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 29.2 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Khachanov has won 80.5% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 24.9% of his return games.
- Khachanov has converted 50 of 142 break points (35.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 45 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Khachanov has played 25.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.4% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Khachanov has won 26.4% of his return games and 82.5% of his service games.
- Khachanov has converted 42.2% of his break-point chances (137 of 325) over his last 15 tournaments.
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- Musetti, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 5-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Musetti has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Musetti has won 26.0% of his return games and 79.7% of his service games.
- Musetti has converted 50.7% of his break-point chances (36 of 71) over his last five tournaments.
- Musetti has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 23.5 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has won 29.3% of his return games and 80.9% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has converted 140 of 311 (45.0%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard