Preview the Bradley Klahn vs. Michael Mmoh match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open will feature Bradley Klahn and Michael Mmoh competing on Monday, July 31 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Mmoh has +8000 odds to win the event.
Klahn knocked off Sho Shimabukuro 7-5, 6-4 in the qualifying round on Sunday, which was his previous match. Mmoh is coming off a three-set defeat in his most recent match on July 23, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Truist Atlanta Open, 2-6, 7-6, 6-7 against Lloyd Harris.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bradley Klahn vs. Michael Mmoh H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Klahn wins||Mmoh wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Mmoh||5-7, 7-6, 7-6|
Bradley Klahn Recent Performance
- Klahn has recorded a 3-5 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Klahn has played six matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Klahn has played 22.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in 18 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Klahn has won 13.8% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 77.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Klahn has converted 10 of 34 break points (29.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Michael Mmoh Recent Performance
- Mmoh, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 8-6 on hard courts in 2023.
- Mmoh has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 31.1 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Mmoh has won 19.5% of his return games and 77.7% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Mmoh has converted 20 of 58 (34.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 30 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Mmoh has played an average of 26.7 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Mmoh has won 25.3% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 75.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh has converted 39.9% of his break-point chances (83 of 208) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard