Preview the Dominik Koepfer vs. Tomas Barrios Vera match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the Mifel Open, Dominik Koepfer, the No. 84-ranked player, will clash with Tomas Barrios Vera (ranked No. 121).
Barrios Vera has +10000 odds to win this event, while Koepfer has +4000 odds.
Koepfer’s most recent competition was in the quarterfinals of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 28, 2023, when he lost 2-6, 3-6 to Jeffrey John Wolf. Barrios Vera heads into this competition after a two-set defeat to Jesper de Jong (2-6, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the qualifying round of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (on July 23, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominik Koepfer vs. Tomas Barrios Vera H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Koepfer wins||Barrios Vera wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Barrios Vera||7-6, 7-5|
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer has posted a 2-2 record in two tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Koepfer has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 24.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Koepfer has won 75.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 20.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances (16 of 32) in his past five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 74.8% of his games on serve, and 21.9% on return.
- Koepfer has converted 66 of 151 break points (43.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Tomas Barrios Vera Recent Performance
- Barrios Vera has a record of 1-1 on hard courts this year.
- Through 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Barrios Vera has played 26.0 games per match (19.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.3% of them.
- Barrios Vera has won 23.4% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 77.8% of his service games.
- Barrios Vera has converted 21 of 59 break points (35.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 31 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Barrios Vera has played an average of 24.1 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Barrios Vera has won 77.7% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Barrios Vera has converted 41 of 112 break points (36.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard