Preview the Dominik Koepfer vs. James Duckworth match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the Mifel Open, Dominik Koepfer, the No. 84-ranked player, will play James Duckworth (ranked No. 123).
Duckworth has +3300 odds to win this event, while Koepfer has +3300 odds.
Koepfer enters the Round of 16 after his two-set victory over Tomas Barrios Vera (6-4, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Duckworth’s previous match was a two-set victory over Otto Virtanen (6-3, 6-0) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominik Koepfer vs. James Duckworth H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Koepfer wins||Duckworth wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Duckworth||6-1, 6-7, 6-3|
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer has posted a 2-2 record in two tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In nine matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Koepfer has played an average of 24.1 games (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Koepfer has won 20.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 75.8% of his service games.
- Koepfer has converted 50.0% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 32) in his past five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 21.9% of his return games and 74.8% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Koepfer has converted 66 of 151 (43.7%) break points on all surfaces.
James Duckworth Recent Performance
- Duckworth has participated in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 2-4.
- Duckworth has played nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 24.8 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Duckworth has won 21.1% of his return games and 71.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Duckworth has converted 34.8% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 46) over his last five tournaments.
- Duckworth has played 25.9 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) in 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Duckworth has won 19.7% of his return games and 76.8% of his service games.
- Duckworth has converted 51 of 127 break points (40.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard