Preview the Dominik Koepfer vs. Strong Kirchheimer match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open, Dominik Koepfer, the No. 78-ranked player, will play Strong Kirchheimer (ranked No. 416).
Koepfer has +2000 odds to win the competition.
Koepfer enters the Round of 32 after a three-set win, 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 over Constant Lestienne in the Round of 64 on Monday. Kirchheimer is coming off a three-set defeat in his most recent match, on Sunday in the qualifying round, to Darian King 6-2, 4-6, 6-7.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominik Koepfer vs. Strong Kirchheimer H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Koepfer wins||Kirchheimer wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Koepfer||7-5, 4-6, 6-3|
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer is 5-3 in three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Koepfer has played 12 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 23.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Koepfer has won 26.4% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 29 of 61 break points (47.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.6 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 23.9% of his return games and 72.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 45.4% of his break-point opportunities (64 of 141) over his last 15 tournaments.
Strong Kirchheimer Recent Performance
- Kirchheimer is 2-2 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- In four matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Kirchheimer has played an average of 22.3 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Through four matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kirchheimer has played 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.9% of them.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard