Preview the Dominik Koepfer vs. Constant Lestienne match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Dominik Koepfer and Constant Lestienne are set to square off in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open at Wake Forest University Tennis Complex on August 21.
Koepfer is +4000 to win the Winston-Salem Open. Lestienne sits at +5000 to finish on top.
In his last competition, Koepfer lost to Alex de Minaur on August 4, 2023, 2-6, 7-6, 1-6 in the semifinals of the Mifel Open. Lestienne dropped his last match, in the qualifying round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 6, 2023, to Thanasi Kokkinakis (6-7, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dominik Koepfer vs. Constant Lestienne H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Koepfer wins||Lestienne wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Lestienne||5-7, 7-5, 6-3|
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer has registered a 5-3 record in three tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Koepfer has played an average of 23.3 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Koepfer has won 76.7% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 29 of 61 break points (47.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.6 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 23.9% of his return games and 72.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 45.4% of his break-point chances (64 of 141) over his last 15 tournaments.
Constant Lestienne Recent Performance
- Lestienne has taken part in 11 tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 7-11.
- Lestienne has played six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.2 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Lestienne has won 60.3% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Lestienne has converted 14 of 27 break points (51.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 17 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Lestienne has played 24.2 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 42.6% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lestienne has won 59.7% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lestienne has converted 34 of 77 (44.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard