Preview the Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Alex de Minaur match with Truist Atlanta Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open will see Thanasi Kokkinakis and Alex de Minaur match up at Atlantic Station on Wednesday, July 26.
Kokkinakis claimed a three-set win over Gael Monfils (1-6, 6-3, 7-6) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Monday. de Minaur lost his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 7, 2023, to Matteo Berrettini (3-6, 4-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Performance
- Kokkinakis has recorded an 11-7 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kokkinakis has played 26.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.7% of them.
- Kokkinakis has won 79.1% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 17.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Kokkinakis has converted 21 of 48 (43.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kokkinakis has played 27.6 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 16.7% of his return games and 83.7% of his service games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 56 of 166 break points (33.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur, who has captured one hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 11-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- de Minaur has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 26.7 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- de Minaur has won 80.5% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 26.1% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, de Minaur has converted 40 of 122 (32.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- de Minaur has played 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.9 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- de Minaur has won 80.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 27.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (120 of 312) in his past 15 tournaments.
Truist Atlanta Open Info
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard