Preview the Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Fabio Fognini match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thanasi Kokkinakis and Fabio Fognini are scheduled to meet in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters at Qi Zhong Tennis Center on October 4.
In his last competition, Kokkinakis lost to Yu Hsiou Hsu on August 29, 2023, 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Fognini was defeated in three sets the last time he played, 6-1, 1-6, 1-6 against Jakub Mensik in the qualifying round of the US Open on August 23, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Fabio Fognini H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kokkinakis wins||Fognini wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Kokkinakis||6-1, 6-2, 6-2|
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Performance
- The 27-year-old Kokkinakis, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 18-12 this year on that surface.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Kokkinakis has played an average of 29.3 games (28.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Kokkinakis has won 14.7% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 82.8% of his service games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 15 of 47 break points (31.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Kokkinakis has played an average of 27.8 games (25.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 83.4% of his service games and 17.6% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 64 of 183 break points (35.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Fabio Fognini Recent Performance
- Fognini has a record of 0-5 on hard courts this year.
- Fognini has played 25.5 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Fognini has won 63.1% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 38.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fognini has converted 50.0% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 84) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Fognini has played 24.4 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fognini has won 29.7% of his return games and 63.5% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fognini has converted 78 of 170 (45.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Wednesday, October 4
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard