Preview the Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Yu Hsiou Hsu match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Thanasi Kokkinakis, the No. 78-ranked player, will compete against Yu Hsiou Hsu (ranked No. 237).
Hsu is +50000 to win this tournament, while Kokkinakis is +35000.
Kokkinakis’ most recent competition was in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on August 15, 2023, when he fell 6-7, 6-3, 6-7 to Hubert Hurkacz. Hsu claimed a victory in two sets the last time he competed (on Friday), 7-5, 6-3 over Aidan Mayo in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Performance
- Kokkinakis has recorded an 18-11 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Kokkinakis has played an average of 28.1 games.
- Kokkinakis has won 81.7% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 15.7% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 15 of 41 break points (36.6%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kokkinakis has played 27.4 games per match (40.2 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- Kokkinakis has won 83.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 17.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kokkinakis has converted 63 of 177 break points (35.6%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yu Hsiou Hsu Recent Performance
- Hsu has a match record of 6-1 on hard courts this year.
- Hsu has played 22.9 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Hsu has won 76.5% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hsu has converted 19 of 50 (38.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 11 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Hsu has played 21.6 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Hsu has won 23.1% of his return games and 76.5% of his service games.
- Hsu has converted 19 of 50 break points (38.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard