Preview the Sebastian Korda vs. Adrian Mannarino match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The tournament title is up for grabs on Tuesday, October 3, when Sebastian Korda hits the court to square off against Adrian Mannarino in the finals of The Astana Open.
Korda goes into the finals after a three-set victory, 6-7, 7-6, 7-6 over Hamad Medjedovic in the semifinals on Monday. Mannarino is coming off a two-set win against Sebastian Ofner (6-4, 6-2) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the semifinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- The 23-year-old Korda, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 14-8 so far this year on that surface.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Korda has played an average of 23.5 games (20.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 26.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 82.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 32 of 70 break points (45.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Korda has played 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 25.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Korda has converted 109 of 261 (41.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino is 15-10 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Mannarino has played an average of 24.5 games (19.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 30% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 80.4% of his service games.
- Mannarino has converted 48.0% of his break-point chances (48 of 100) over his last five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 35 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.9% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- Mannarino has converted 46.3% of his break-point opportunities (105 of 227) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard