Preview the Sebastian Korda vs. Hamad Medjedovic match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sebastian Korda and Hamad Medjedovic are one round away from the title match as they square off in the semifinals of The Astana Open at National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena) on October 2.
Korda has the best odds to win this tournament at +140, while Medjedovic has the fourth-best odds at +450.
Korda goes into the semifinals after his three-set victory over Tallon Griekspoor (6-4, 4-6, 6-3) in the quarterfinals on Sunday. Medjedovic earned a victory in two sets the most recent time he competed (on Sunday), 6-3, 6-4 over Jiri Lehecka in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda has gone 14-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Korda has played 23.5 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Korda has won 26.8% of his return games and 82.4% of his service games.
- Korda has converted 45.7% of his break-point chances (32 of 70) in his past five tournaments.
- Korda has played 26.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Korda has won 25.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 41.8% of his break-point opportunities (109 of 261) over his last 15 tournaments.
Hamad Medjedovic Recent Performance
- Medjedovic, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 3-1 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Medjedovic has played an average of 21.4 games (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Medjedovic has won 21.9% of his return games and 81.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medjedovic has converted 20 of 42 break points (47.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- Medjedovic has played 23.9 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) in 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Medjedovic has won 76.9% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Medjedovic has converted 43.6% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 117) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard