Preview the Sebastian Korda vs. Alexandre Muller match with Zhuhai Championships betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai in Zhuhai, China is the venue where Sebastian Korda and Alexandre Muller will meet on Saturday in the Round of 16 of the Zhuhai Championships.
Korda is +400 to win the Zhuhai Championships (the top odds in the field), and Muller is +2000.
In Korda’s last action, he lost to Marton Fucsovics 6-7, 6-4, 6-7, 6-4, 6-4 on August 28, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Muller won his last match, which was on Thursday in the Round of 32, over Rinky Hijikata (6-3, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda has gone 12-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Korda has played 25.8 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Korda has won 80.5% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Korda has converted 27 of 76 (35.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Korda has played 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Korda has won 81.2% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- Korda has converted 39.9% of his break-point opportunities (111 of 278) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alexandre Muller Recent Performance
- Muller, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 7-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Muller has played 23.8 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and won 37.8% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Muller has won 52.3% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Muller has converted seven of 17 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Muller has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Muller has won 22.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 71.2% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Muller has converted 53 of 125 (42.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Zhuhai Championships Info
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard