Preview the Sebastian Korda vs. Alexander Shevchenko match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Sebastian Korda (No. 26) and Alexander Shevchenko (No. 93) is on tap for Tuesday, August 1 as part of the Round of 32 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Shevchenko has +4000 odds to win this event, while Korda has the third-best odds at +800.
Korda’s most recent action was in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023, when he fell 6-7, 6-4, 2-6, 3-6 to Jiri Vesely. Shevchenko won his previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 64, over Maxime Cressy (6-3, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- Korda has posted an 8-2 record in two tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Korda has played nine matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 26.3 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 75.0% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 21.4% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Korda has converted 23 of 70 (32.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Korda has played 44 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.1 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Korda has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 24.6% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Korda has converted 124 of 305 (40.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Alexander Shevchenko Recent Performance
- Shevchenko is 1-6 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Shevchenko has played 24.4 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.9% of them.
- Shevchenko has won 64.4% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 25.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 38.1% of his break-point opportunities (24 of 63) over his last five tournaments.
- Shevchenko has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.4 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Shevchenko has won 66.8% of his service games and 24.9% of his return games.
- Shevchenko has converted 42.6% of his break-point chances (46 of 108) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard