Preview the Pavel Kotov vs. Arthur Fils match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the Rolex Shanghai Masters is set for Tuesday, with Arthur Fils, the No. 44-ranked player, going up against Pavel Kotov, the No. 101-ranked player.
Kotov’s most recent action was in the qualifying round of the China Open on September 26, 2023, when he lost 5-7, 7-6, 1-6 to Miomir Kecmanovic. Fils heads into this match after a five-set loss to Matteo Arnaldi (6-3, 5-7, 6-7, 7-5, 4-6) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 64 of the US Open (on August 31, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Pavel Kotov Recent Performance
- Kotov is 11-10 in nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Kotov has played 27 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Kotov has won 72.9% of his games on serve, and 18.6% on return.
- Kotov has converted 11 of 27 break points (40.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Kotov has played 25.1 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) in 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kotov has won 73% of his service games and 24.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kotov has converted 41.5% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 123) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Fils Recent Performance
- Fils is 9-5 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Fils has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 28.2 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fils has won 81.1% of his games on serve, and 18.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fils has converted 24 of 69 break points (34.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Fils has played 39 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.2 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Fils has won 21.1% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 78.3% of his service games.
- Fils has converted 37.2% of his break-point chances (64 of 172) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard