Preview the Pavel Kotov vs. Mitchell Krueger match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Winston-Salem Open will feature Pavel Kotov and Mitchell Krueger matching up on Monday, August 21 in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Kotov has +5000 odds to win the competition, while Krueger has +6600 odds.
Kotov’s last competition was in the qualifying round of the Hamburg European Open on July 22, 2023, when he fell 3-6, 7-5, 4-6 to Jozef Kovalik. Krueger won in two sets the last time he played (on Sunday), 6-2, 6-3 over Inaki Montes-de la Torre in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Pavel Kotov Recent Performance
- Kotov is 8-6 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kotov has played 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.8% of them.
- Kotov has won 24.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 79.2% of his service games.
- Kotov has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances (12 of 24) in his past five tournaments.
- Kotov has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.7 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Kotov has won 76.2% of his service games and 22.5% of his return games.
- Kotov has converted 48 of 121 break points (39.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Mitchell Krueger Recent Performance
- Krueger has played in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 4-6.
- Krueger has played six matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 24.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Krueger has played 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Krueger has won 17.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 78.1% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Krueger has converted 22 of 47 (46.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard