Preview the Aleksandar Kovacevic vs. Cameron Norrie match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Mifel Open will feature Aleksandar Kovacevic and Cameron Norrie squaring off on Wednesday, August 2 in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Kovacevic has +2800 odds to win this tournament, while Norrie has the second-best odds at +400.
Kovacevic knocked off Omni Kumar 6-2, 7-5 in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, which was his last match. Norrie lost his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 7, 2023, to Christopher Eubanks (3-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Aleksandar Kovacevic Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Kovacevic, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 2-5 this year on that surface.
- Through six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Kovacevic has played 25.0 games per match (19.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 44.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Kovacevic has won 72.7% of his games on serve, and 18.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kovacevic has converted 11 of 26 break points (42.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Kovacevic has played an average of 25.2 games (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Kovacevic has won 17.2% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 78.2% of his service games.
- Kovacevic has converted 38 of 125 break points (30.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Cameron Norrie Recent Performance
- In four hard-court events this year, Norrie holds a match record of 8-4.
- Norrie has played 25.7 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) in 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Norrie has won 27.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 77.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie has converted 40.5% of his break-point opportunities (47 of 116) over his last five tournaments.
- Norrie has played 26.2 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Norrie has won 28.4% of his return games and 78.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie has converted 146 of 356 break points (41.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard