Preview the Jozef Kovalik vs. Lorenzo Musetti match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Hamburg European Open is set for Wednesday, with Lorenzo Musetti, the No. 18-ranked player, taking on Jozef Kovalik, the No. 172-ranked player.
Kovalik is +4000 to win the Hamburg European Open, while Musetti is +550 (fourth-best odds).
Kovalik goes into the Round of 16 after his two-set victory over Thiago Seyboth Wild (7-6, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Musetti won his previous match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Elias Ymer (6-4, 6-1).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jozef Kovalik Recent Performance
- Kovalik has posted an 8-10 record on clay in 2023.
- Kovalik has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Kovalik has won 75.8% of his games on serve, and 22.6% on return.
- Kovalik has converted 13 of 37 break points (35.1%) in his past five tournaments.
- Kovalik has played 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.7 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Kovalik has won 71.7% of his games on serve, and 22.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kovalik has converted 30 of 81 break points (37.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- Musetti has played in 10 tournaments on clay this year, and he has a match record of 15-10.
- Through 16 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Musetti has played 25.7 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.2% of them.
- Musetti has won 85.7% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 27.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 36.1% of his break-point chances (53 of 147) over his last five tournaments.
- Musetti has played 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 79.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 29.0% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Musetti has converted 113 of 273 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay