Preview the Barbora Krejcikova vs. Mirra Andreeva match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Barbora Krejcikova and Mirra Andreeva are set to square off in the Round of 64 of the China Open at National Tennis Center on October 1.
Krejcikova is +3300 to win this tournament, while Andreeva is +4000.
Krejcikova’s previous match was a victory, 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 over Sofia Kenin in the finals of the San Diego Open on September 16, 2023. Andreeva got a walkover victory over Anna Kalinskaya at the China Open in her last scheduled match.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Barbora Krejcikova vs. Mirra Andreeva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Krejcikova wins||Andreeva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Barbora Krejcikova Recent Performance
- Krejcikova has posted a 19-9 record on hard courts this year, capturing two tournament victories.
- Krejcikova has played nine matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Krejcikova has won 68.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 30.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Krejcikova has converted 29 of 62 break points (46.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 37 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Krejcikova has played an average of 20.6 games.
- Krejcikova has won 37.4% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 72.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Krejcikova has converted 140 of 277 break points (50.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 4-2 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 15 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Andreeva has played an average of 20.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Andreeva has won 73.4% of her games on serve, and 38% on return.
- Andreeva has converted 43.5% of her break-point chances (54 of 124) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 26 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Andreeva has played 20.3 games per match and won 57.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Andreeva has won 71.7% of her games on serve, and 40.8% on return.
- Andreeva has converted 94 of 201 break points (46.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard