Preview the Ashlyn Krueger vs. Ons Jabeur match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
National Tennis Center in Beijing, China is the site where Ashlyn Krueger and Ons Jabeur will meet on Monday in the Round of 64 of the China Open.
Jabeur is +1800 to win the tournament, while Krueger is +15000.
Krueger enters the Round of 64 after a three-set victory, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 over Lucia Bronzetti in the qualifying round on Saturday. Jabeur’s most recent match, on September 30, 2023, was a two-set victory against Diana Shnaider (6-2, 6-1) in the finals of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ashlyn Krueger Recent Performance
- Krueger has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts this year, registering a 12-9 record on that surface.
- In 12 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Krueger has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Krueger has won 78.5% of her service games and 36.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Krueger has converted 22 of 69 break points (31.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 37 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Krueger has played an average of 20.6 games.
- Krueger has won 67.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 35.4% of her return games.
- Krueger has converted 39.7% of her break-point opportunities (83 of 209) over her last 15 tournaments.
Ons Jabeur Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Jabeur is 13-7 with one tournament title.
- Jabeur has played 15 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.7 games per match.
- Jabeur has won 64.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 43.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur has converted 47.1% of her break-point chances (72 of 153) over her last five tournaments.
- Jabeur has played 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.8 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Jabeur has won 67.4% of her service games and 42.8% of her return games.
- Jabeur has converted 197 of 395 break points (49.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard