Preview the Jason Kubler vs. Matteo Arnaldi match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jason Kubler, the No. 87-ranked player, and Matteo Arnaldi, the No. 61-ranked player, will the hit court on August 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Kubler is +50000 to win this tournament, while Arnaldi is +50000.
His most recent time out, Kubler lost to Brandon Nakashima 1-6, 6-3, 6-7 on August 20, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open. Arnaldi heads into this competition after a three-set defeat to Corentin Moutet (6-4, 0-6, 2-6) in his last match, which was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open (on August 12, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jason Kubler Recent Performance
- Kubler has gone 6-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Kubler has played seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 29.0 games per match (44.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Kubler has won 74.7% of his service games and 18.1% of his return games.
- Kubler has converted 40.5% of his break-point chances (15 of 37) in his past five tournaments.
- Kubler has played 25.6 games per match (38.7 in best-of-five matches) in 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Kubler has won 76.0% of his games on serve, and 19.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Kubler has converted 56 of 118 break points (47.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Matteo Arnaldi Recent Performance
- Arnaldi, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 7-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Arnaldi has played 15 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.5 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Arnaldi has won 82.8% of his service games and 18.1% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 39.7% of his break-point chances (23 of 58) over his last five tournaments.
- Arnaldi has played 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Arnaldi has won 79.9% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 20.4% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 36.1% of his break-point chances (57 of 158) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard