Preview the Veronika Kudermetova vs. Lesia Tsurenko match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Veronika Kudermetova, the No. 16-ranked player, and Lesia Tsurenko, the No. 49-ranked player, will come together on October 3 for a match in the Round of 32 of the China Open.
Tsurenko is +10000 to win the China Open, and Kudermetova is +2800.
Kudermetova’s previous match was a victory, 7-5, 6-1 over Jessica Pegula in the finals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 on September 30, 2023. Tsurenko was handed a walkover victory over Lin Zhu at the China Open in her most recent scheduled match.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Veronika Kudermetova Recent Performance
- Kudermetova has put up a 16-12 record on hard courts this year, clinching one tournament title.
- Kudermetova has played 22.6 games per match in 11 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Kudermetova has won 30.6% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 72.8% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has converted 43.0% of her break-point chances (37 of 86) in her past five tournaments.
- Kudermetova has played 36 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.9 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kudermetova has won 69.5% of her service games and 34% of her return games.
- Kudermetova has converted 129 of 288 break points (44.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Performance
- Tsurenko has a record of 20-8 on hard courts this year.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Tsurenko has played an average of 21.3 games.
- Tsurenko has won 53.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 45.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 30 of 63 break points (47.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 45 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Tsurenko has played 18.9 games per match and won 56.2% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has won 56.7% of her service games and 53.7% of her return games.
- Tsurenko has converted 158 of 301 break points (52.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard