Preview the Viktoria Kuzmova vs. Xinyu Wang match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 is set for Monday, with Xinyu Wang, the No. 73-ranked player, going up against Viktoria Kuzmova, the No. 117-ranked player.
Wang is +2800 to win the tournament, while Kuzmova is +2500.
Kuzmova earned a two-set win over Chloe Paquet (6-2, 6-4) in her previous match, which was in the qualifying round on Sunday. Wang’s last match, on July 6, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Sofia Kenin (4-6, 3-6) in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Viktoria Kuzmova Recent Performance
- Kuzmova has registered a 2-5 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Kuzmova has played 15 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.5 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Kuzmova has won 72.3% of her service games and 33.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kuzmova has converted 43 of 95 break points (45.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Kuzmova has played an average of 20.6 games.
- Kuzmova has won 30.5% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 72.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kuzmova has converted 71 of 155 break points (45.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Xinyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 12-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Wang has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.5 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Wang has won 36.6% of her return games and 56.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 45.8% of her break-point chances (27 of 59) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 34 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wang has played 20.8 games per match and won 50.8% of them.
- Wang has won 64.8% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 108 of 239 (45.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard