Preview the Petra Kvitova vs. Belinda Bencic match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the National Bank Open will see Petra Kvitova and Belinda Bencic go head to head at Stade Iga on Friday, August 11.
Bencic currently has +2200 odds to win the event, while Kvitova has +3300 odds.
Kvitova goes into the Round of 16 after her three-set victory over Camila Giorgi (6-2, 5-7, 6-0) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Bencic’s most recent match was a three-set victory over Alycia Parks (6-3, 5-7, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Kvitova vs. Belinda Bencic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kvitova wins||Bencic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Bencic||6-3, 1-6, 6-4|
Petra Kvitova Recent Performance
- Kvitova has registered a 15-5 record on hard courts this year, claiming one tournament title.
- Kvitova has played 20.6 games per match in 17 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Kvitova has won 34.3% of her return games and 80.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kvitova has converted 47.4% of her break-point chances (55 of 116) in her past five tournaments.
- Kvitova has played 47 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- Kvitova has won 75.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 32.9% of her return games.
- Kvitova has converted 46.8% of her break-point opportunities (152 of 325) over her last 15 tournaments.
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic has secured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 20-6 on that surface.
- Through 15 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Bencic has played 22.1 games per match and won 55.7% of them.
- Bencic has won 35.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 76.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 41.9% of her break-point chances (57 of 136) over her last five tournaments.
- In 44 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Bencic has played an average of 20.8 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has won 77.4% of her service games and 35.9% of her return games.
- Bencic has converted 157 of 326 break points (48.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, August 11
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard